Rose Sympathy

I  needed  a  card  for  a  bereavement  which  needed  o  be  more  serious  than  usual  .
I  used  a  green  base  card  embossed  with  a  circular  border by  using  an  X cut  Lace  Circle  Folder   . I  stamped  a  Marianne  stamp  called TC0830 Rose.which  I had   received    as  an  addition  to  a prize  from  a  challenge  and  I  do  like  the lacy  effect  around it  ..   I  coloured  it  with  Promarkers  and  stickles  . I  added  gold  gilding  polish  to  the  edges  of  a  spellbinder  circular  die  cut  . To  complete  the  card  I added  a  sticker  sentiment  and  gold  lines,

I would  like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenges  --------=

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/48-english-country-garden.html

(rose )


http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/week-421-flower-power.html


3 comments:

  1. Super embossing and a great image. Thank you for joining our 'Flower Power' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty for our challenges at MAWTT and Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really nice design and beautiful colors!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete