Summer Sun

I  began  this  card  with  a  background  Paper  of  shells from Crafty  Individuals  sea side  papers  . I have  almost used  my  set up  so  this one is  the  cover paper  with  the  writing in  the centre  so I  could use it  . I  designed  the background  of  the seaside using    Serif  items  . The  image is  from Whoopsiedaisy  CD  Hip Hip  hooray its  Daisy  May  . The  embellishments  I  added  are  fussy  cut  sun  and  Beach  Huts  ,yellow  flock  powder  for sand,various  colours of  stickles  and  a LOTV stamp  from  their  circular  sentiments  range  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following challenge(s)-----

http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/summer-sun-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. beautiful.thank you for joining us over at whoopsie daisy, good luck and hope to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete