Strawberry tag

This is  a  tag  card from  Little  Calire  designs  ,I cut  a  border on it  and  backed it  with  red mirri  card . I  covered  the card  with  strawberry  paper  and  added  an  organza  ribbon. The  digi  I used is  from  a  day  for  daisies  and is  called 'Strawberry  shortcake  birthday  fairy'
I  coloured  this  with  Promarkers and  added  stickles  and  glitter on  her  wings .

I  would like  to  enter  this  tag card into  the following  challenge -----

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/week-395tag-it.html

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic tag Jeni! I love that decorative edge, and what a sweet image! That cake really does look good enough to eat! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pretty tag Jeni, thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute tag card Jeni, I could eat a slice of that fab cake!! Thank you for joining us over at Passion for Promarkers for our Tag It challenge and I hope you'll join us again very soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute tag Jenny. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete