Love letters

This  stamp  by  Penny  Black  is called  hedge  delivery  and  I  decided that  he  was  ideal  for bringing  love  letters  for many romantic  occasions .
I began  this  card  with  a  red  base  card  and  gold  mirri  card , I  matted  this  with  a  romantic  word paper  . I  fussy  cut  the Hedgy  coloured it with promarkers  and   matted it onto  a  die  cut  heart  .
I made  three  envelopes using  a punch  and  added  card embellished with  stickers.The  card  was  completed  with  a  sticker  sentiment  and  stickles  .

I  would  like to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge  _______

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/pbsc-may-wedding-anniversary-all-things.html

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. this is so pretty! And I would be very glad, if you show your amazing creation on my challenge blog Do-Al(l) Kreatives!

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#5 – May- let your heart speak)
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so cute! Love all those little envelopes you added!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete