Couture

,

This lady is   certainly  elegant  so  I  decided  to  give her  some  accessories  to  match  .
The  background  paper is  from  kanban  and  the topper  is  from  Hobby  House  by  Elizabeth  Bell .which  I  cut  out  with  Tonic  nested rectangle  dies .
The  embellishments  that  I  added  are  a  punched  hat  which  I  embellished  with  ribbon  and  gems. Confetti  shoes  and  bags  perfume  bottle  ,feather  and  die  cut  shoe  .
The  sentiment  that  I  added  is  a  rub on  , The  butterfly  is  yet  another  from a gift  from Spanish  Crafter  Wendy  .How useful  they  are  ,

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______7

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/challenge-349-lovely-ladies.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment