LOTV 13

I  am  sparing  with  my  LOTV  paper packs  now  as  they  have  stopped  making  them and  I make  sure  I have one  sheet of  each left  before  I  use it  . All  the  papers  on  this  card  are  from  their  collection  . The  design is  also  from  LOTV  and  is  one of  their ' old' boys  stamps 
. To  complete  the  card  I  added  an  LOTV  sentiment  on  a  wooden  flower  shape  and  some  buttons  .I love  LOTV  images  and look  forward  to  their  new  releases  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card  into  the  following  challenges  --------------

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/challenge-350-kids-and-teenager.html

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/challenge-345-masculine.html






4 comments:

  1. :-))) I love this card!

    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Fab'n'Funky! Good luck :-)))
    Troppo Stella DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Jenny - really cute!

    Thanks for joining us at the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card - thanks for joining us at My Time to craft
    ~DT Deb xx

    ReplyDelete