Paper Lace

Although  I have  added  some  real lace  to  this  card , I  decided  to use  mostly  Paper  Lace  .
I  began by  using  a  lacy  looking  sheet of  paper  from  Stamping up  .I  cut  a  doily  pattern  with  Cricut Paper  Lace  topped  that  with  a  sheet  from Deco  time  Christmas  papers  and  another  heart  cut  from Paper  Lace  The  embellishments  that  I  added   were  gingham  ribbon,  flat  lace, die  cut  ribbon  border,  made  with  love  topper  and  heart  stickers  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge ++++++


http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/challenge-30-lovely-lace.html

 

2 comments:

  1. Lots of lace! Beautiful card!

    Thanks for joining our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz.
    Hope to see you back soon!

    Aly DT member Cardz 4 Galz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, thank you for sharing it with us at Cardz4Galz, hope to see you next time

    Hugs Babs DT member x

    ReplyDelete