Brrr!


The poor  bunnies  are feeling  the  cold  and  shivering  into  the  plant pots  !!! Where has  the  sun gone  .  I  feel  the  same  as  I had  to  wear my  socks for  the  first time for  ages  yesterday  !!

I  began  this  card  by  using  a  wood type  paper  and  embossing  the  whole  base  card  with  an  Embosiliicious  Embossing  folder of  leaves  ,  To  this I layered  an orange  and  yellow  ombre paper  from  LC  Designs  topped  with  some stone  paper  from my  stash  .
The stamp is ' Bunny  Friends  '  from  Penny  Black  which  I  stamped  ,fussy  cut  and  coloured  with  PMs  .
I  die  cut  several leaves  from Spellbinders  basic  shapes  and  coloured  them in  Autumnal  shades
I  die  cut  a leaf  rake  from  Do  crafts  garden tools .  .
I  designed  the  sentiment using  Toolbox  graphics program and  My  craft studio

The embellishment  that  I  added  is stardust and yellow stickles.

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following challenges  ________

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/september-challenge-add-sentiment.html

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/pbsc-september-nature.html





4 comments:

  1. A beautifully bright and cheery creation for our 'Add a Sentiment' theme at Penny Black and More challenge Jeni, thank you so much for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bunny stamp...love how you designed your card!
    Thanks for sharing you wonderful inspiration with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo i so love this bunny stamp and it's great what you have done with it, thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! Love your design!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete