Poorly Mouse


This is my  oldest  and real  favourite of my  House Mouse  stamps  .I have made  it  several times  for  several  people  and it  always  brings  a  smile  to  their  faces  however  poorly  they  are  . The  words on the stamp  are  really  wonderful  .
I  began  this  card  using  Craftwork  cards  Ombre  Paper  which  I  dry  embossed  with a lattice  embossing folder , I framed  the  stamp  with  a Cricut  cut border  .I  coloured  the stamp  with  \PMs .
The  embellishments  that  I  added  are a hand  made  Sentiment  with  Rub on  letters  .Organza  Ribbons and  Bow ,pan pastels  and  Jollee's  designs  sticking plaster  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges ______

http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/march-challenge-favourite-stamp-company.html

http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/ch-105-be-funnymake-joke.html

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! I really like the soft touch! Thank you for playing along at the Simply Create Too Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete