Birthday Flowers


 Close up  of  flowers



Once  again I used  a  Hunkydory  Shadow  card  . I used  a  sheet from Craftwork  cards  Ombre  Paper  in  this lovely  pink  and  peach  shade  . I  embossed it  with  a Birthday  Embossilicious  Embossing  folder .
I  made  the  flowers  which  were  cut  with  a cricut  cartridge  in  white  and  coloured  them with  Promarkers in  varying  colours  .  I  made  the  centres  using  Liquid pearls and  stickles  after  spraying  them  with  CC  Spray  and  sparkle  .  The  leaf is  a  die  cut  from  Spellbinders Aster  collection   and  covered  with  Glitter  .  I  coloured  the  edges of  the frame  with  distress inks in  matching  shades  .  I  added  a  sentiment, peel offs   and  dewdrops to  complete  the card.


I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-317-flowers.html

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job on the flowers - thank you for sharing your card with us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete