Snowdrops


 Sometimes even  at  Christmas  I  see  the  snowdrops  trying  to  grow out of  the hard  soil  . They  are my  favourite  winter flower  so  I had  to  make  a  card of  them  . The  flowers  and  the verse  come  from  the  same  stamp  set  which  I  coloured  with  alcohol  pens .  I  decided to  add  a  snowdrop  to  the  envelope  too  .  

I  would like  to enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  ------

https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/2023/12/december-challenge.html

Using the  Winter  flower option  

3 comments:

  1. So pretty and delicate Jenny, I always look forward to the Snowdrops popping up in the garden, a promise of Spring to come. Many thanks for sharing and joining us at We Love Stamping December challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny this is so pretty - love snowdrops myself, so it really appeals to me, never mind that you have stamped and coloured them exquisitely.
    Thank you for sharing with us at We Love Stamping this month, and using the theme
    Blessings
    Maxine
    WLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A glorious card and verse. I hope my snowdrops come up this year. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete