Our Gnome to yours

I  rediscovered  these  stamps  in my  stash  recently  so thought I  might use  them  for  a last  minute  Christmas card.

I used  gmome  stamps colouring them with Promarkers  and  created  a  background  for  them  adding  extra  cut out  to  form  a scene  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge (s)--

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2023/12/christmas-elves-or-gnomes.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2023/12/challenge-549.html 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Sweetness!! Your forest friends are perfect for our “Gnome or Elf” challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Your duo of mushroom hunting gnomes makes for a true masculine card which is part of our challenge…making cards for guyz!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us!!
    -Deb Horst, DT #C4G337

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet do they look. I love your cute gnome couple. Thanks for joining my challenge at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really sweet indeed!

    Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. These gnomes are so awesome! I love the eyes peeking out from under the one gnome's hat. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! I hope to see you in the gallery for our next challenge! Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete