Shaker garland



 I  bought  these  domes  to  add  to my  extra  special  cards  this  year  , I  thought that  they  would   feature on  a  shaker  card  as  a bauble  and  this is my  first  attempt  .  They  are  from  Sissix and  are  just the  right  size  . I used  stamps  form  Lavinia  to  create  the  border  and  I  stamped Pipin, which is  a pound  stamp  from Lavinia , to  form the cantre of  the  shaker  . 

To  complete  I  added snow  in  the dome ,card  candi ,glossy accents,ribbon  and a  sentiment  .

 

{  would like to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges --------

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/12/week-759-christmas-flowers-andor-wreaths.html



 

3 comments:

  1. The shaker dome is such a fun detail and the card is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely corner garland and pretty shaker card design, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very pretty Jenny and a little bit different, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete