Spring Bluebells


 I used  a  bluebell  stamp  from  Hunkydory  for  this  card, colouring it  with Promarkers  and  adding  glitter  . I   added  die    cut  frames  .  To  complete  I  added  die  cut  sentiments  .  I used  a  second print of  a  Lavinia  stencil for the background.This  was  done  by  spritzing  the  stencil  with  water  after  the  first  stencilling   which  gives  a  more  subtle  background . For me  bluebells  are  a  real  sign of  Spring. 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ----

https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/2022/03/march-challenge.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2022/03/challenge-546-dies-and-stencils.html

 https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2022/03/challenge-505.html

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love a bluebell, I actually purchased some English Bluebells for my garden this year. Very surprised you can buy them given that they are a protected species! Perhaps this is a way of helping them to recover. Anyway I love the Bluebell on your card very spring like. Thank you for sharing this with us at We Love Stamping and Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great image and super colours, thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab’n’Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stencilled background is so subtle Jenny and perfect to showcase the Bluebell's delicate look, many thanks for joining in with our Spring theme at We Love Stamping challenge.

    Slight delay posting, but it went in Tuesday's post.

    B x

    ReplyDelete