Diamond Anniversary



 I haven't made  an  easel  card  for  a  long  time  so  decided  to incorporate  this  die  cut  heart into one  . I began  by  fussy  cutting  an  LOTV wreath  and colouring it  with Promarkers  and  adding  glitter  glue .  I  used cut  three    types of  silver  card  and  dry  embossed  them  with  a  heart  folder .

I  added  heart  and  circular  gems  around  the  card  and  left  room  for  the  names of  the  couple  who  have been  married  for  6o years  ,

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges  -------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/week-632birthstone-inspiration.html

My  birthday  is in  April so  my  birthstone is  diamond  .

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2022/03/challenge-

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2022/03/challenge-547-hand-coloured-image.html

http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2022/03/pennys-challenge-517.html

5 comments:

  1. My first reaction when I popped over, was 'Oh WOW!' This is gorgeous Jenny! We share a birthstone, and I love how you've used yours! Stunning card design, gorgeous image and enough sparkle to truly celebrate such wonderful occasion. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowery card.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week.
    Buffy (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! Love thar wreath and your colouring is fab. Great card shape and the embossed silver card really gives it the wow factor! Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card and design. I love the sparkle you have added with the gitter glue.
    Thank you for joining us at
    I Love Promarkers Blog ChallengeI look forward to you joining us again.
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jenny. I always struggle with anniversary cards but yours is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete