b


 I used  a  Rachael  Anne  Miller  design  for  this  card  which is  called 'Teddy  Travels ' I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  glitter  before  layering it  onto  a  black  die  cut  and  paer  from  Little  Clare  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges -------

http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/challenge-no-169-theme-beginning-with-b.html

Bis  for  Bear  ,Birthday  and  Baggage   

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/challenge-630-female.html

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jenny,
    I absolutely love your card.
    Thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at CRAFT challenge -theme being Female. Https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com
    I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
    With kind regards
    Sue CRAFT DT
    Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always Jenny a beautiful card. I have to say I really love that image.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete