valentine fungi

 I  was lucky  enough  to  win  this  stamp  a  few weeks  ago  .  After  stamping it  I  fussy  cut it  and  coloured it  with  promarkers  . I  added  glossy  accents  and nuvo  drops  . I  dry  embossed  some paper from my  stash  and  added  gold  sticles  . To  complete  I  added  ribbon  and a  sticker  sentiment .


I  would like to  enter this card into  the following  challenges ----------


https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2019/01/challenge-376-anything-goes-with-option.html

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/01/challenge-498-24th-of-january.html

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/01/challenge-389-all-you-need-is-love.html

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2019/01/89-have-heart-donna.html

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni,
    what a very beautiful card and your design looks fab.
    Love your colouring of that fungi image it really pops with all the elements used.
    Beautiful embossing folder used too.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeni,
    Your image is beautifully coloured. Love the embossed textured background!
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a gorgeous card, Jeni, with such magnificent textures! The Fungi elements are unexpected inside a heart, yet you have shown that the common-place things are beautiful! Thanks for sharing your crafty project at the Moving Along With the Times Challenge Blog, and for supporting us. Please check back to see if you were one of the Top Picks. Leaving you with wishes for a wonderful day.
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jeni, thanks for joining us at MAWTT . Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Thanks so much for joining in at I ♥ Promarkers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did a double take when I looked at the picture within the heart, but I absolutely love the imagery. A fab card. Thank you for taking part in the "My Time To Craft Challenge. DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete