Tulips

This  Spring image  made  me  feel  springlike ! Now  we  are  forecasted  more  snow  !!!!"
It is  from  Bugaboo  and is  called ;Floral  Trio  Frame  , I layered it onto  Watercolour  card  from Hunkydory  and  coloured  the  design in  Promarkers  , I  added  Glossy  accents  for more  shine  and  sprinkled it  with  glitter  .I used  Spring  ribbon  from my  stash  for  the  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  ===========

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/challenge-385-anything-but-square.html

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/week-435spring.html

5 comments:

  1. Ah this is super, what a great card, love tulips they are such a pretty flower, Thanks for sharing with us on Passion for Promarkers this week, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation with lovely design. Thanks for joining us over at PFP.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tulips definately make me think of Spring and this trio look gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous Spring card with us over at PFP this week, good luck in the prize draw and I hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x
    PFP DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Jenny! I love the image and your colouring is fab! Thanks for joining in my Spring challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card.

    Thanks for sharing at FabNFunky.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete