Easter Chick

This  cute chick is  a digi  from  Bugaboo  and is called  Birdie  . I  coloured  him with Promarkers  and  added stickles  and  a  tail  feather  . I  matted  it onto  scalloped  oval  die  cuts  . I used  green  Spring is  in  the  air  ribbon  and  added a  gingham  and  sticker  sentiment  . I  dry  embossed  the  base  card  with  a flower  embossing  folder  . To  complete  the  card  I  added  dewdrops  in  various  colours ,

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  ~~~~~~~

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/challenge-457-1st-of-march-sketch.html

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/anything-goes-challenge.html



3 comments:

  1. Cute birdie. Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chick is so adorable and love the feather. Love the sparkle and embossing. Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Anything Goes Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this image and you have made a beautiful card thanks for sharing with us at Craft

    ReplyDelete