Sea Fantasy

The  papers  and  embossing  folder  for  this  card  came  as  a  Freebie  with  a magazine  . I had  bought  the  tattered lace  shell  die  that weel  so they  went  well  together  , The  background  paper is the  freebie  and  the  turquoise sheet  is a deboss to  which  I  added  Distress ink in  the  folder  and  later  added  gold  gilding  polish  , The  shells  were  die cut  and  sprayed  with  CC  Spray  and  sparkle in gold  . I  added  burrons from  my  stash  abd  a  sea  die  cut  ,
The  fairy is   from Lavinia  stamps  and  I  heat  embossed her  with  gold  embossing powder  and  added  glitter  from  Lavinia  to  her  wings  .Making  this  card  cheered me  up  reminding  me of  warmer  seasons  to  come ' Wehope  !!! '


I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge  __________

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/challenge-67-beach-or-nautical.html

http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/challenge-198.html


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Everything is gorgeous. I love the embossed and inked background. The shells are so pretty too. Your colors are fabulous. Thanks for sharing your beach / nautical theme with us at Cardz 4 Galz. -Chris, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Jeni, I love your background, gorgeous shells. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. We hope to see you again. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete