Goldfish Bowl

I  tried  a  new  technique  that  I  saw on u tube  for  this  card  . It  is making  the  water  part of  the  card using  hand  gel  so  that  it has  natural  bubbles in it  . I  filled  a  small  secure  polythene  bag  with  hand gel  and  added  mica  powder  to  the  mix  . It  needs  to  be  securely  sealed  and  after  cutting  a  circle  in the base  card  I  enclosed  the  bag  behind  another  piece of  card  .
 I  added  fish  from  LOTVs  stamp  Little  fishes  . I  fussy  cut  these  and  coloured  with  PMs and  CC  spray  and  sparkle  gold  . The  embellishments  that  I  added  are  die  cut  seaweed  flowersoft ,fish  charm  and ribbon  from  Crafty  Ribbons  and  sentiment  from  LOTV.

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)   ______

http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/challenge-513-something-fun.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment