Blue January


I  began  this  card by  stamping in  blue ink  the  flower  stamp  . I  coloured it  with  promarkers  and  added  stickles  to make it  sparkle  . I  die  cut it  with  a  circular  die  from  the  Works. I  added  a  border of  blue  gingham  and  layered  this onto  Hunkydory  Ombre  card  which  I  embossed  with  a  dahlia  folder and added more stickles  . A  die  cut  Thank you  completes  the  card  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _________


http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/challenge-100-thank-you.html


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni, Love your sparkly thank you card, that flower stamp is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Challenges this month and I hope you will join us again soon, love Jacky x
    Sparkles DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Jeni. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very lovely card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at Sparkles Monthly!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete