Coffee cup

This  card has been  made using a  digistamp  from  Bugaboo  and is  called ' Coffee  words  cup ' .Just  the  thing in  this  cold  weather  and  I  gave it  a  rainbow  cup  !!
I fussy  cut it  and  used  Tim  Holtz  distress crayons  to  colour it before blending using  a  wet  wipe
I  then  covered  the cup  with  glossy  accents  and  added  liquid  pearls  and  flock powder  for  the cream
The  background paper  is  rainbow  paper  from  my  stash  and  the  spoon is  die cut in  silver  mirri   from  the tattered lace  cutlery  set  . I made  the ice  cubes  from  glitter  film  from  Little  Claire's  designs  .


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  _________

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/a-photo-challenge-at-catch-bug.html

2 comments:

  1. Love your rainbow cup!
    Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors in your coffee mug. Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Saturday Challenge Picture Inspiration, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete