Peace on Earth

I have used  this  mistletoe  stamp on  a lot of  my  cards  this year  , It  came  from  a magazine  along  with  many other useful  stamps  . I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  added  stickles  and  glossy  accents  before  die  cutting it  with  a  Tonic  nested  squares  die  . The baacking paper  is  from  my  stash  and  to  complete  the  card  I  added  Ribbon  sentiment  from  Crafty  Ribbons  and  a  holly  flower  from  Petal  Lu .

I  would like to  enter  this card into  the  following  challenge  --------


http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/traditional-christmas-colours-red-and.html

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Jeni. Love the stamp and the colouring.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete