Crackers

For  anyone  who  has  looked  at my  blog  before  ,you  will remember  that  I  said  I  was making  crackers  for  the  whole  family  this  year  . Well here  are  the  first  two  . I have  found  gifts  snaps  paper hats  and  a  special  gift  for  each  person  so hope they  will  go  down  as  well  as commercially  produced  crackers  .
I made  them using  the  dies  for  crackers  from  Tonic  dies die  cut in  silver  and  the  accessories  in  blue  and  pink  which  I  am using  as  this  years  colour  scheme  for  Christmas   , I  added  ribbon  anddie  cut  flowers  using  spellbinders  dies  . I  completed them using  decorative  leaves and wired embellishments .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge ______

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/challenge-443-23rd-of-november-not-card.html

4 comments:

  1. Lovely creation, thank you for joining our challenge at CRAFT Challenge this week
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeni, Wow, these are gorgeous, very lush and festive...
    Thanks for sharing with us at the CRAFT challenge this week...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning!! I would hope that they are received even better than commercially made ones :) Thank you so much for sharing this with us at CRAFT this week!
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeni, these will make for a wonderful holiday celebration! Such fun and gorgeous too! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete