Jasmin Phone



For  this  card  I used  one of  the  new  tennage  LOTV stamps  .It is  called Jasmin-phone  ,I  coloured  it  with Promarkers  . The papers  that I  used  are  from  L.C.Designs  from  their  stripe  and  spotty  paper  packs  .I  added  a spotty  ribbon  and bow ,  a  ticket sentiment and  some  heart  stickers  .
I  would like  to  enter  this  card into the following  challenge  _______

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/week-346special-anniversary-challenge.html

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR   ALL  THE INSPIRATION  YOU GIVE US EACH WEEK ! Jeni x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jenny. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Pretty papers too. Thank you for celebrating our 7th anniversary with us at PFP this week. Good luck and hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Jenny.I love your blue colours and fab design and the image is stunning.
    Thanks for joining in our 7th Anniversary challenge this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete