Andy and the frogs !!

I covered  the card  blank  with  a piece of  card  dry  embossed  with  a  leaf  folder  which  I  then sanded  . I  designed  the  background  on  the PC and  added  stickles  and  glossy  accents  to  give  the  different  objects  shine  and  sparkle  .
The  digi  is  'Andy  with  frog '  by  Pink  Gem. I  coloured  it  with  promarkers  .A  wooden  frog  completes  the  card  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  _______

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/challenge-305-no-designer-papers.html


 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card with a sweet image, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and a great design, love the added frog!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete