View of the world

The  background  paper  for  this  card  comes  from  a  beautiful  paper  pad  by Craftwork  cards  and  are  all  shades  of  marbled  paper  which  came  with  card  candi  to  match  .
I  designed  the  foreground on  Serif  and  backed it on  to  a  spot  embossed paper  .  The embellishments are  confetti  in  many  shapes  and  a  wooden  moon  and  I  sparkled  it  with  Spray  and  sparkle .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenge  _____

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/fabnfunky-challenge-291-space-race.html

2 comments:

  1. Aww I LOVE this. Gorgeous sentiment and beautiful take on our theme this week. Thanks for joining in the fun with the Fab 'n' Funky crew for our 'Space Race' challenge this week. I'm so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete