Sparkly Ties

 I  find it  so hard  to  make  male  type  cards  ,as  I  am  sure many of us  do!!!
This  stamp  is  from  LC Designs  and  I  find it  useful  for  a  quick  card  .I  coloured it  with  promarkers and  added  sparkle  with  sitckles  .I  fussy  cut  the  design  and layered it on  to  two  Sapphie  die  cuts  , I  dry  embossed  the base  card  with  an  embosslicious folder
I  added  a Hunkydory sentiment .I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  ,


http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/challenge-77-something-for-males.html

1 comment:

  1. I have trouble with male cards too.. your jazz'y ties look fab a great male card.. Thank you for sharing this with us at Sparkle Monthly, hope to see you next time..
    Hugs Babs x DT member

    ReplyDelete