White Christmas



I tried  this  card  first of  all  stamping  a  White  tree  usinf  Penny Black  Chritmas  tree  but  it  didn't  stand out on  white  card  so I  decided  to  try it with  black  embossing  powder and it  improved it  . I  dry  embossed  the  whole  card  and  used  pearl moon  gilding  wax  all over it  . The  stamp  was  stamped  on  a  frame of  Martha  Stewart 'All aound  the page  punch  (snowflake ) '. I also  added  a  frame  cut  from  a  cricut  cartridge  behind  the  bauble  .The  bauble  die is  cut  from a  Desire  die and  then  glittered  .
The  embellishments  that I used  were ribbon, liquid  pearls a Cricut  sentiment  and  shadow,Pine  branch  from  Marianne  Die  'Pine  Branch '. I  added  doodle  dewdrops  over  the  card .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  for 
The  Ribbon  Girl  October  Colour  Challenge -- White
 http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Jenny. I love the way the black tree stands out against the snowy whiteness.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete