Baby's first Christmas



This  card  is  for  Baby's  first  Christmas  and I  feel  that  this  stamp  is  ideal  for  it  .It is  a  Lili of  the  Valley  stamp 'The  night before  Christmas ' which  unfortunately  they  are  retiring  so I  am  glad  that  I have it . I coloured it  with  promarkers  . The  border is  a  snowflake  all  around  the  page  punch  by  Martha  Stewart which I coloured  with  gilding  wax . The  snowflake  and  snowflake  border  are  from  Joy  Craft and  the  embellishments  are  Pearls  and  peeloffs  .The  sentiment is  printed on Letraset Safmat ..

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  for

I  love  promarkers    Challenge #241- Snowflakes

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet and pretty card, love the LOTV image, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete