Halloween 2







This  Halloween  card  is  the only  one I have  made  this year  and I  used  some  aspects of my  new  toy  to make it  . I  have  a new  scan  and  cut  |( its  really  an early  Christmas present  ,but I had to  see if it  woeks  didn't I  ? )  The  witch is  from  the  scan  and  cut  . I  glittered  the  spiders  web  border  and the  embellishments  are  confetti  and peel offs  . I  sprayed  the  whole  card  with  Crafters  companion  Spray  and  Sparkle  multiicolour  .This  is  really  effective  but the  photo  doesnt  show it up  clearly  .


I  would like  to  enter  this  card  for


Fussy  and  Fancy  Challenge  #25-Orange and  Black


SIMPLY CREATE TOO MID-POST- "HALLOWEEN [or ORANGE]" CHALLENGE #72

4 comments:

  1. Great card, Jenny. I love those pumpkins and your layout. Enjoy your early Christmas present!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful orange and black witch card, thank you for entering our Fussy and Fancy Challenge and good luck xxx Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. The witches and dies you've used are perfect.
    Thank you for playing along with the Simply Create Too Challenge #72, Halloween/Use lots of Orange.
    Come again soon.
    Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Halloween card! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra F&F DT

    ReplyDelete