just for you


 I used  an  image  from  All  dressed up  for  this  card  . It is  called Summer  fairy  . I  coloured  her  with  Promarkers  adding glitter  and  bling .  I  layered  the  design onto  die  cuts  by  Tattered Lace .  To  complete  I  dry  embossed mirri  card  fro  the  background  and  added  a  die  cut sentiment  . 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following challenges -------

 http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2024/08/232pretty-in-pink.html

 https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2024/08/august-2024-challenge-154.html

6 comments:

  1. beautiful creation that you shared with us at C4Galz for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for sharing your project with us at All Dressed Up Stamps. Pam S DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Your colouring is wonderful!
    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz
    Debbie - C4G DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab job on this pretty card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps and I hope you'll be back again soon. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lively card and thanks for joing us at All Dressed Up Stamps

    ReplyDelete