Spring is just around the corner



 Two  photos here of my daffodils using  Mica  paints  which  were  part of my  new  stash  for  Christmas .  I used  stamps  from  Hobbyart  for  this  card  using  their daffs  and  bells  stamps  . I  see  that  the  daffodils  are  breaking  through  now  and  Spring  will  soon be here  .I love Spring  flowers   especially  snowdrops , bluebells   and  daffodils  .

I have taken  two photos  to  show  the  effect of  the mica .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into the  folowing  challenges -------

https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/2024/01/january-challenge.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2024/01/challenge-587-stamp-it.html 


4 comments:

  1. Lovely jar full of shining flowers, thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, your daffodils are stunning. Plus I love a little bit of Sparkle.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges
    Buffy (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty bouquet Jeni - love your wonderful, sparkly mica paints. I too love the spring flowers, but at the moment we are in full summer mode!
    Thank you for sharing this with us at We Love Stamping, and using the theme this month.
    Blessings
    Maxine WLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A generic C&P comment as unable to type much (MS flare up) to let you know I've seen your lovely entry at We Love Stamping, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete