Big brother stars


 The image on  this  card is  a  stamp  from  Stamping  Bella  which  I love  to  use  .I fussy  cut it  and  coloured it  with  Promarkers  . I usd  papers  from  my  stash  and  LOTV  for  the  background  . The  sentiment is  a  Printed   sticker (I  got  sticker  printer  sheets  for  Christmas  so  from  my  new  stash )  added to  a  diecut  . To  complete  I  added  embellishments  of  confetti  stars  and  teddy  .

I  would lke  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  --------

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2024/01/338-use-something-new-from-stash.html

 http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/2024/01/challenge-no-190-theme-feeling.html


4 comments:

  1. what an adorable card that you've created using fun images, ribbon and stars. Thank you for joining us at C4Guyz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sticker sheets for the printer....how fun!!! Thanks for playing along with our "Use something new from your stash" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. The blue tones to welcome a baby boy are perfect for a new little guy...way to go nailing the masculine portion of our challenge. -Deb Horst, DT #C4G338

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not heard of sticker sheets for your printer but they look a great idea and allow you to personalise your creations too. Thanks for linking up at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww a super cute card for a big brother. Thank you for sharing at The Cuties. Sarah

    ReplyDelete