Birthday Fairy


 I used  spotted  paper  from  my  stash  for  the background  to  this  card  . I  die  cut  a Craft  buddy  nested  circle  and  dry  embossed it  with  a  spotty  folder  . The image is  from  LOTV's  fairy  collection which  I  fussy  cut  and  coloured  with  Promarkers  .  To  complete  I  added striped  washi  tape 

confetti  stars and  a  sticker  sentiment  .

i  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge ---------

 https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/10/week-710-spots-andor-stripes.html

 https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2023/10/challenge-544.html

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely, girly card using that sweet LOTV fairy, Jeni...
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sparkly card and thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card Jenny. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. I love all the textures and patterns you've used. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely Girly card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Jenny - another great card,

    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete