Pastel Flowers


 Once again I used  my  favourite  stamp  and  die  for  this  card  . That is Craft  Buddy  Nested  circles  and LOTV Magical  florals  stamp. I  coloured  the  design  with  Promarkers  ,adding glitter  and perfect  pearls   . I used  a  crafters  companion  paper  for  the background and  a  sticker  sentiment  to  complete  . 

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ---------

.   https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/04/week-685pretty-pastels.html

 http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2023/04/pennys-challenge-544.html

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely floral wreath image, Jeni, framed beautifully by that pretty die cut and the soft colour tones are just perfect for my challenge this week at Passion for Markers...
    Thanks for playing along with us, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Jenny. I love the pretty image and your colouring is perfect. I can't resist a good wreath and love the glittery accents. Thanks for joining us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card and colouring thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny your coloring and designing are top notch! Love all the detail. Thanks for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete