Bird Easel card


 For  this  card  I used  a  stamp  by  Sheena Douglass  for  the main  focus  which  I  coloured  with  alcohol  pens  and  glitter .I layered it  with  die  cuts circular  and  Craft  Buddy  nested  circles . I just love  the  edges on  this  die .I used   background papers  from  my  stash.

I used further  stamps  and  die  cuts  together  with  a  wooden leaf  for  the  stopper . 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges --------

https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/2023/04/april-challenge.html

 http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2023/04/challenge-570-use-die-cuts.html

 http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2023/04/196-easel-card-dt-call.html

5 comments:

  1. A perfect Spring card Jenny and like how you carried the bird theme to the stopper, many thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge this month and using the option.

    Hope you have a lovely Easter Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very beautiful, love you used an easel style to show your bird off. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great and celebratory card - I love the papers you have put together, and I too love the edges on the circle die. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jeni, I lovely easel card. such a beautiful bird image. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design as always, Jenny - hope you're keeping well.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete