Birdhouse


 I  designed the  background for this  card using  craft  artist adding  stickles , dew  drops  and  glossy  accents  .

  . The  robin is  from  Ikes  art  which  I  was lucky enough  to  win , I  fussy  cut it  coloured it with  PMs  adding  glitter  .

To  complete  I  added  a  sticker  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges ----------

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/06/flying-high-at-christmas.html 

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/06/mttc-483-theme-is-birds-with-birdhouse.html

3 comments:

  1. Jeni: This is adorable!!! What a lovely wintery Christmas card you've created!!! The bird and her birdhouse are so charming! All those little extras you added create wonderful texture and make a delightful scene! Thanks for linking to MTTC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at My Time to Craft. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute robin and I love the background. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Winter Wonderland Dawn S DT x

    ReplyDelete