Falling leaves


 

I began  by  dry  embossing  with  a  swirl  folder   .The outside  paper is  from  Nitwit  ,  I  sprayed 

the  card  with  gold  ,rose  gold  and orange   Pearlywinks  .I  aded  some material  leaves  and  gilded  die  cut leaves  .

To  complete  I  added  a  sentiment .  

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ________

http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/09/144-autumn-colours.html

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/09/challenge-466-embossing.html 

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love all of the leaves and the beautiful shimmer! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful Jeni. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully designed! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete