Cheers


 For  this  card  I used  three  cocktails  from  Scribbles  designs  which  is  called 'Tropical  Drink  .

I  fussy  cut  them  coloured  them  with  Promarkers  adding  stickles on  the  ice  and  glossy  accents on  the  glasses .  I  added papers  for  the background  and  mini  fruit  clay  slices  dotted  around  the  glasses .I  die  cut  cocktail items,  coloured  them  and  added  them  to  the  side .

\i  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)----

http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/09/challenge-103-sip-and-savour.html 


2 comments:

  1. Wow Jenny this looks great. I love how you made each drink a different 'flavour'. I also like how all your 'embellies' on the side are different things associated with beverages. Well done!

    Thanks so much for entering your creation into our latest challenge over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    Strategic Content Developer and Blog Coordinator for The Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!
    Owner & Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
    Path of Positivity – My other challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks absolutely awesome! I love the fun and the feeling of celebration you created. Also love the drinks they look delicious. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at SCRIBBLES DESIGN. Best of luck with your entry! Nick

    ReplyDelete