It's a dogs life


 For  this  card  I used the freebie  'Woolley  wink'  available  free from  Scribbles  design  challenge  this  month  .I  printed  it  8  times  and  changed  the  orientation  so  they  are  winking  from  different  eyes  . I  shaded  them  with  Promarkers  and  added Stickles  . The  dog is  also  from  Scribbles  and is  called F513  Dog  . I  added  a fence  to  herd the  sheep and  added  a field  type  background  .

I  would like  to  enter this card into  the following  challenge(s)------

http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/04/challenge-99-sheep-thrills.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh my... this looks awesome! and it made me giggle! Fantastic idea and use of Scribbles images. Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge. Please make sure you come back and play with us again! Best of luck with your enry. Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jeni... Your card is fabulous and fun, just look at all those winking sheep, certainly made me smile. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Scribbles Designs this month. Good luck in the draw.
    Diane (DT member) xx

    ReplyDelete