Life is sweet


This is  a  great  challenge  as it makes you  look  carefully  at  the items you include on  your  card .

For  this  one  I  have used  three  digis  from  Scribbles  as  well  as  a couple of  embellishments   and papers  from LOTV.

I  would like  to enter it into  the  following  challenge  ==

http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/01/scribbles-designs-is-eight-come.html

I used ----

1 Base  card  

2 Striped paper  from  LOTV 

3 Sprinkles  Paper  from  LOTV  

4 Chocolate  2  from  Scribbles design 

5 Candy  Cane  from  Scribbles 

6 Be  mine  Heart  from Scribbles  

7  Jelly  Sweet  from  my  stash  

8  3d sweet embellishment from my stash 


HAPPY 8TH  BIRTHDAY SCRIBBLES



1 comment:

  1. A really sweet card Jenny (sorry I couldn't resist!).

    Hope you're doing OK.

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete