Baby on the way


This  time  I decided  to  make  a pink  and blue  card  for  an  expectant \mum  but  still using  the new designs from LOTV .  This one is  called  Animal Rabbit .  I  fussy  cutit  coloured it  with Promarkers and  added bow and glitter  The  background paper  came  from my  stash  . I  die  cut  circle  borders  and  printed  a  tag  . I  added  more  buttons and  ribbon  and  bow  from Crafty  Ribbons  .

I would like to  enter this  card into the following  challenges-------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/01/week-576buttons-andor-bows.html

https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2021/01/wk-4-cardmaking-crafting-challenge.html 

3 comments:

  1. A delightful card. I love the pink and blue button background. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is soo pretty and perfect for our theme this week. Thank you for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what an adorable card Jenny. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous details too. Thanks for joining us over at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete