T is for treasure


I   made  this  card  for  my  great nephew  who is  keen on Pirates  .I  thought  it  was  suitable  for  T  for  treasure  card   I  found most of  the  features  on  various  digikits  . I  coloured  them  with  Promarkers  and  added  stickles  for  the  treasure  and  numbers  .
I hope  George  likes it /!!!!!

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the following challenge(s ) --------

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/challenge-148-something-beginning-with-t.html

2 comments:

  1. What a darling card! I'm sure he is going to love it almost as much as I do! I think your coloring was superb and I just love the treasure! The stickles really makes it pop! Thank you for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, I love your idea for the letter T. Your treasure is fabulous. This card will be well received and treasured. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete