Sympathy 1


Until  I  started  this  card  I  didnt  realise  that  making  sympathy  cards  for  a male  was  so  difficult  . You  usually  connect  lilies  and other  flowers  with  this  subject  ,this might  suit  some men  but not others .
I  began  this  card by  using  LOTV purple  backing  paper  , I  then  distressed  and  dry  embossed  a  sheet of  purple  paper  from my  stash  with  a  stitched  hexagon  folder  from  my  stash  ,
The  main part of  the card is  a  large  tag  I have  had in my  stash  for  ages  ,
To  complete  the card  I  just  added  coloured  card  candi  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  __________


http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/challenge-144-remberance-or-sympathy.html

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I love the colors and the textures! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab way to make a sympathy card for a guy, love the choice of colour.
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete