Baby First Birthday


It  was pleasant  to  make my own  background  for  this  card instead of  relying on  Printed  papers  .
I  began  by  spraying the  base  card  with  CC  Spray  and Sparkle  Gold  . I  die  cut  the  background  with  a  Tonic  Twisted  Vine  background  and  embossed it  with  a  x cut  folder  .
The  digi  is  Bella  and  Teddy  from digistamp  boutique  which  I  coloured with  PMs  and  stickles  .The  embellishments  are  a  Flower and    balloon  stickers  from  my  stash  . I  added  a computer  generated  tag  to  complete  the  card  .

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/challenge-322-no-patterned-papers.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/challenge-327-digi-girls-0r-hats.html




3 comments:

  1. Bella with her teddy is such an adorable image - just right for a little girl's 1st birthday card - and your own make background is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card
    Thanks for playing along with us at I love promarkers
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, love the background, thank you for joining us over on the ILP this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete