Purrfect !

I just had  to  choose  cats  for  this  card  as  I  got  this new  LC  Designs  stamp last  week  . It is  Dinky  Hello  Cats  . I  coloured  it  with  promarkers  and  some  flock  .The  balloons  are  glossed using  Glossy  accents  . The  background  papers  are  from  JO-Ann  and  I  used  a cricut  die  cut  frame  and  a  sizzix  cat  die  cut in funky  foam,
The  embellishments  that  I  added  are  googly  eyes,  peel off  pawprints  and  Sentiment , gem and stickles  .

I  would like  to enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ______

http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/challenge-205.html

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/week-348-furry-friends.html

2 comments:

  1. Cute kitty card, Jeni. Pretty papers and image and the black really makes the layers pop. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Jenny. I love the fun image and your colouring is perfect. The flocking looks fantastic too. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Shelly's 'furry friends' challenge. Good luck and hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete