Roses



I  have  been  hospital  visiting  for  hours  each  day  for  the  past  week  and  decided last night  that
I  was  suffering  from  withdrawal  symptoms  for  cardmaking  so  just had  to  make  this one  ,

Once  again  the  Bo  Bunnie  Isabella  Designer Paper  Stack  came in  useful  for  the  backing  papers  as  there were plenty  of roses  on  them  .The  digi  I  got ages  ago  and  I  coloured  it  with  Promarkers  . I  used  a  cricut  cut  circle  and  border  to  mount it on  . 
Embellishments  are --CC  Pink  Spray  and  sparkle  ,Ribbon,.Pink  dewdrops  from  Ribbon  Girl   and  a  sentiment  from  my  stash  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges _____

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/week-310sketch.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/week-325-roses.html

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/fussy-and-fancy-challenge-146-birthdays.html

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Jenny. I love your card design and colour combo and the roses are a pretty touch.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jeni. I love the pretty image and fab papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! this is just gorgeous, I love how you used the circle part for your image.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the pfp challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very pretty Jeni and such a lovely rose image as well.

    Many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and I really love your color combination :)
    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, so pretty and thank you for joining us at Fussy and Friday Challenge, good luck in draw and hope we see you again..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete