Poinsettia Heels


I  wish  I  could  wear  shoes  like  this  now  !!!! Never mind  I  can  colour  them instead .I  wanted  a  really  girly  card  so  guess  this  was  appropriate   .
I used  ____
Little  Claire's  Ombre  Papers  dry  embossing  the  red  one  with  a  Christmas  snow  folder  I have  discovered  that  these  papers  sand up  well  so  did  that on  both  colours  ,  The  green  paper  enbossing  folder is  Sheena  Douglass  Frosty  border  folder  . 
The  shoes  are  from  Bugaboo  'Poinsettia Heels'  which  I  coloured  with  P  Markers  and  glitter  .
To  complete  the  card  I  added  ribbon,bow  and  cocktail  sticker  from  my  stash  .  The  sentiment  is  from  LOTV  Christmas  tags  which  I  stamped on Safmat  paper  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge

http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/make-it-girly-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete